Are you looking to make a huge impact on technology used by Cisco, NASA, IBM and BMC? We’re continuing to build our patented Hybrid Cloud Management platform with ground-breaking new features that are transforming the largest enterprises across the globe, but we need your help!
Does cloud computing, virtualization, SDDC, containers and microservices interest you? You’ll have the opportunity to be hands on with the latest technologies by solving the most challenging integrations for many of our customers. You’ll contribute to a fun and intelligent team, working in an entrepreneurial environment where the sky is the limit. Come partner with our team, many of whom have PH.D's and be a part of a positive learning workplace. We recently opened a brand new, highly collaborative office space in White Plains NY, right outside our Manhattan location. You'll love it!
As a senior software engineer you’ll be a key member of our exceptional engineering team who will help improve our Hybrid Cloud Management platform. You will be directly responsible for developing some of the most integral parts of the Turbonomic Platform that has already enabled over 1,700 customers. Come work at a Forbes Cloud 100 company!
What we look for:
- Deep understanding of object oriented and model driven architecture.
- Strong Java development and debugging skills.
- Experience with developing complex multi-threaded applications.
- Self-directed, eager to learn with a dream to work in a dynamic development environment.
- Knowledge of virtualization management is a plus.
What you'll bring:
- BS or MS in computer science or related fields
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Prior work experience with Java or C++ development
- Prior software modeling experience
- Preferred: Experience with Storage, Hyper-V, ESXi, OpenStack
- Agile Methodologies
- Data Structures
- Distributed Systems
Benefits & Perks:
· Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority here… also, eat your fruit!
· Career advancement – jump in, make an impact and craft your career
· Unlimited Paid Time Off – visit mom, see a doctor or travel the world… please take pictures
· Pre-tax benefits: Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter, 401k
· Access to executives – no doors are closed, go bug them and make friends
· Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee – physiological needs, check.
· Game rooms – play a round of billiards, ping pong or game on some Xbox
Turbonomic delivers enterprise organizations with automation software that enables on-premises and public cloud to self-manage in real-time, thereby assuring performance while lowering cost and maintaining compliance with business policies. The Turbonomic platform matches workload demand to infrastructure supply, helping customers maintain a continuous state of application health. Serving customers since 2010, Boston-based Turbonomic is one of the fastest growing technology companies, trusted by thousands of enterprise organizations to activate their hybrid cloud journey. Turbonomic was name a 2017 Tech Innovator by CRN and Forbes Cloud 100 company, positioning us as the leaders of hybrid cloud transformation. Come be part of the transformation.