As the first face visitors see, the Administrative Assistant Intern is responsible for front desk reception, while splitting his or her time supporting the Head of Talent and People and CFO with administrative tasks. This is an excellent role for a high energy team player looking to grow in his or her career.
·Welcome guests, record their visits, and notify appropriate parties of their arrivals.
·All standard general office duties and responsibilities
·Create and maintain documents/correspondence
·Scheduling and maintaining calendars for the CFO & Head of Talent and People
·Additional duties may be assigned
·Professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
·Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to adapt style and content to the audience.
·Willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
·Exceptionally high attention to detail.
·Ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly when handling sensitive information and situations.
Experience and Education
· Must be enrolled at a University/College
· Passion for the AdTech space/company and working in an established startup culture/environment
· Must be Available in office 30-35 hours per week, during the weekday
· 0-1 years of related experience
· Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
· A sense of humor and a desire to be a part of something special and a great team
*This is a paid Internship
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Crowdtap.