Potential candidate will collaborate with brand team to ensure quality of concept, work produced, in addition to presenting creative work to client. The CD leads and directs cross-disciplinary development and execution of short-term and long term creative strategies. Additionally, develop and execute by working with cross-functional teams of all key functions of the brand including product and strategy in partnership with creative. Must be able to articulate rationale behind their work, as well as desire and aptitude to supervise copywriters.
- Work with ECD and Director of Strategy & Media to concept and execute creative content on brand, including:
o Concept and problem solve
o Develop copy decks and scripts
o Collaborate with art directors to develop concepts
o Direct and supervise copywriters as necessary
o Direct production of approved concepts
o Present concepts with ability to influence decisions of internal clients
o Setting team direction
o Motivating team members
o Supervise and assign work to associate creative directors in partnership with creative operations manager
o Escalate issues that cannot be resolved within team to ECD to ensure projects are delivered on brand, within budget and scope
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum years of relevant work experience: 8+ years experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management and/or new media communication at a major agency or high-profile brand
- Expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of media including advertising, corporate identity, graphic design, photography, print and video
- Strong portfolio equally showcasing strategic, conceptual thinking and storytelling
- Knowledge of requirements of creative process including typical milestone times and resources needed to produce high quality work on time and to specification
- Ability to build relationships and work with cross-functional senior management team members; skills such as clear interpersonal communication, team motivation, and conflict resolution are key
This position is for a person who has a desire for success and is committed to doing what it takes to get the job done. We are seeking self-motivated candidates who are honest, ethical and reliable to represent Faraday & Future with the highest level of integrity.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Faraday Future.