Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• Execute the project per the project plan
• Develop forms and records to document project activities
• Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
• Provide weekly reports to the Vehicle Program Manager for the status and progress of the project
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
· 2 to 3 years planning and/or management experience In the Automotive Industry
· Knowledge of project/program management
• Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
• Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
• Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
• Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
• Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
• Advanced degree (Masters or PhD) preferred
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee (we are all shareholders)
· Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits (free for you and discounted for your family)
· 401k options (save for your future)
· Engineering orientation and onboarding program (learn, work, and grow)
· Free daily catered lunches and food trucks onsite (eat well on our dime)
· Healthy snacks and beverages 24/7 (satisfy your afternoon hunger pangs)
· 15 days of annual paid time off, 10 days of paid holidays, and 8 days off between Christmas and New Year’s Day (live those weeks on your terms)
· Relocation assistance/reimbursement (we’ll help you start your new life)
· Free parking & carpool reimbursement (save the environment and your wallet)
· Casual dress code & relaxed work environment (your work will speak for itself)
· Frequent social events, happy hours, and team parties (meet your new best friends)
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team (global change starts locally)