Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in sustainable transportation. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a global impact.
Position: Studio Manager
Reports to: ECD
As the Studio Manager you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to focus on creating digital, video and print content. Basically, you will oversee a team including: production artists, retouchers, editors, sound design, colorist/finisher, print production, art production, asset management, motion designer, 2D/3D rendering and proofreading.
● Ability to define project approach and assign resources within your team
● Determine needs of your team including budget (operating and cap ex), resources, equipment and floor plan space
● Identify and source tools needed for quality creative production (including hardware, software, color preview/matching)
● Ensure studio/edit/motion team provides project estimate factoring in concept, budget and deadline and adheres to plan
● Ability to forecast resource needs, assign and source within a prioritized project plan
● Supervise and motivate team including: production artists, retouchers, editors, sound design, colorist/finisher, print production, art production, asset management, motion designer, 2D/3D rendering and proofreading.
● Collaborate with creative, photo and video manager and operations manager
● Advise ECD on areas requiring escalation
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
● 8+ years of experience in managing large scale advertising/marketing content production team
● Proven knowledge + expertise + passion for editing, print production, color management
● Adobe Suite, Adobe Premiere, After-Effects and Photoshop skills as well as complex CMS platform
● Familiarity with editing stories, retouching, building mechanicals
● Approach change and growth with a flexible mindset
● Proven expertise with editing videos within tight deadlines
● Creative curiosity + hardworking enthusiasm + driving personal vision
● Excellent communication + teamwork skills
● Affinity for multi-tasking + self-starting
● Commitment to global change
● True sense of determination + (hopefully) a sense of humor
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Faraday Future.