With over 7 million members and more than 400,000 listings, GOAT is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our Backend Engineering team builds and maintains the core services of our platform, which serve as the backbone for our web, mobile, and internal applications.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who has proven experience building and launching high quality iOS apps and is excited about researching new methods and technologies that improve the architecture, user experience or engineering process.
As a Senior Engineer, you’re expected to:
- Be a part of a small but nimble team expanding the mobile retail experience
- Use product requirements and technical designs to write well-engineered, robust code
- Work with team to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique and continual improvement of the app
- Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of each iOS release
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience building high quality iOS apps
- Experience shipping a Swift iOS app, currently in App Store is ideal
- Experience writing and utilizing unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code
Benefits & Perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator.