Based in Menlo Park, CA, Globality, Inc. is a startup focused on making globalization work for small and midsize companies, using a combination of human expert curation and machine intelligence.
Supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore and Ron Johnson, and co-founded by serial entrepreneurs, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, Globality is well-funded and poised for success.
We seek a Test Engineer with experience defining, writing, and executing test flows. We believe that great engineers are versatile generalists and are defined more by their actions and judgment than the specific technologies they know. As such, we value:
· Treating team success as personal success
· Curiosity and translating learning into systematic improvement
· Thinking clearly and communicating effectively
Using the right tool for the job, especially open source. (Check out: code.globality
This opportunity includes:
· You working closely with Product Managers and the Engineering team in scoping, defining and taking responsibility for executing test scenarios and test cases
· You analyzing system behavior and monitoring system health and status
· You supporting Customer Support, DevOps and engineers to recreate issues and verify bugs fixes
We hope that:
· You’ve experience testing cloud-based web applications for 3+ years
· You possess the ability to outline test scenarios & create test plans based on product and engineering specs
· You appreciate and value visual and UX testing
· You are skillful debugging distributed systems and creating meaningful bug reports
· You think that culture is something that you build, not just a buzzword
We welcome any:
· Experience working with Salesforce applications, SQL/NoSQL databases and in a Linux environment
· Exposure to test case management tools, such as Jira, Testrail, Testlink, QMetry
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.