VimpelCom is one of the world’s largest telecom companies, operating in 14 markets. Currently we are starting the Global Revenue Acceleration program. For our HQ in Amsterdam, we are looking to hire a Project Analyst to join the Global Commercial Performance Office (CPO), to drive the global commercial programs!
Project Analyst manages a few markets (companies), provides projects analysis and forecasting, and operates hands-on to monitor the status of the initiatives.
- Projects' prioritization and planning (per market/product/customer group/etc.)
- Projects' economics planning, forecasting and analysis
- Working on daily basis with projects' stakeholders in the markets and HQ
- Conducting regular meetings with project leaders to keep track of the status of the initiative
- Analyze the results and feeds the monitoring templates and tools
- Collect, consolidate and analyse reporting across projects
- Report to Group CPO leader and provide transparency on issues and points of attention
- Single Point of Contact for subset of the markets' PMO leads and HQ Accelerator Leads, for all day to day requests and follow-ups
- Execute advanced analysis, e.g. to compile commercial performance analysis
- Produce high quality material for top level executives, e.g. monthly commercial performance presentations to the Global Executive Committee, monthly Global Marketing Boards, adhoc analysis and reports
- Manage end to end project delivery and communication with key stakeholders
- Build solid understanding of the markets' performance, competitive environment and commercial operations
- Solid telecom industry background, commercial side (3+ years)
- Past experience as analyst in strategy or M&A consulting would be beneficiary
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable (Bachelor)
- Advanced mastery of corporate software tool (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional analytical skills, combined with business acumen
- High affinity with corporate P&L analytics across many different markets
- Ability to deliver highly qualitative material: accurate and sharp content tailored to Sr. Executives, high visual quality, ability to deliver quick material turnarounds
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Affinity with highly multicultural environment, and complex setups
- Strong sense of end to end ownership and autonomy
- Excellent judgment, ability to distill insights from multiple sources of information into an executive-level overview
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at VimpelCom.