VimpelCom - one of the largest telecom groups in the world, operating in 14 markets and headquartered in Amsterdam - is looking for Network Security and Fraud Expert, to join our Technology team in Amsterdam.
- Defining and ensuring the implementation of the appropriate security measures on physical and virtual network equipment, in alignment with the Security Risk Management process and other inter-department dependencies, with the objective of guaranteeing end to end security effectiveness of VimpelCom’s digital services
- Defining fraud indicators for critical systems and implementing monitoring capabilities for detecting and preventing fraud incidents from impacting the Customer’s digital experience and/or causing financial damage or loss to VimpelCom
- Defining the Network Security Measures
- Proactive monitoring of vulnerabilities
- Embed continuous improvement practices within the Network and Fraud activities
- 10 years of work experience, of which 5 years experience in similar positions.
- Expert security risk professional, with experience in implementing and testing security measures in complex global enterprise environments in accordance to ISO 27001, SOX, PCI and other standards, including Privacy related controls.
- Strong expertise in the field of telecoms, with deep understanding of the underlining fixed & mobile architecture, in addition to a profound knowledge of both the traditional and IP based services.
- Experience in security testing and acceptance techniques, vulnerability scanning & penetration testing of services and testing of mobile devices are required.
- Ability to work independently in a heavily demanding, fast-paced and dynamic global environment, while building relationship with peers in the markets and maintaining focus on the defined priorities.
- ISC, CISA, CISSP, CISM, Certified ISO/IEC 27001.
- Bachelor degree in Information Security, Computer Science or other technical field.
- Fluent English; in addition, fluent Russian is preferred.
- Technical Expertise
- Strategic Thinking
- Compliance and Professionalism
- Relationship Building
- Planning and Organization
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at VimpelCom.