This is an internship for PhD level applicants only.
Light is pushing the boundaries of camera technology, making beautiful photography more accessible than ever before. The Light L16 camera combines advanced optics with powerful software to enable anyone to shoot, edit and share high-quality pictures.
You will work with state-of-the-art camera designs that leverage new technologies.
This is your chance to join our expert technology development team and gain domain expertise with a completely new kind of camera tech.
what you will do...
- assignments related to computational photography algorithm development
what you bring to Light...
- off the charts coding skills, advanced C/C++ is mandatory
- experience with post production of photographs in Lightroom or Photoshop
- obsession with photography and camera tech
- research expertise in image quality and image processing techniques
- work on relevant topics in your PhD. studies
- YOU MUST BE IN A DOCTORAL PROGRAM
benefits of a Light internship...
- gain domain expertise in disruptive camera tech
- collaborate with an accomplished team of research scientists
- apply your research to a commercial product, see your research out in the world!
- join a diverse team led by highly successful entrepreneurs, best intro to startups to see if this is right for you!
- get in early on a potential full-time role after you graduate
This full-time role based at Light's Palo Alto office. Only PhD's will be considered.
Want the latest news about what our team is up to? Have a look here:
We appreciate your interest in Light!