WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
Our customer base is growing rapidly, and so must our capacity to meet their needs, answer their questions, and ensure maximum business value is derived from our unique product.
Looker is seeking a Support Analyst to provide phenomenal service to our customers, based out of Dublin, Ireland. This role requires that you reside in (or are willing to relocate to) Dublin, and are authorized to work for any Ireland employer without requiring visa sponsorship of any kind.
The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for bringing Looker’s best practices, innovations and capabilities to our customers to deliver world class support, while also driving adoption, usage, engagement and delight. You will deliver technical leadership coupled with a deep understanding of business intelligence and data modeling, thus ensuring overall adoption and driving greater business value and satisfaction. This high-touch, rapport-building position requires strong communication skills and a desire to give our customers the personal attention that they need to have a fantastic experience with our product.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Create great experiences for our customers when they need help. Build trust and an advisory relationships with customers to help them better use the product
- Act as the frontline of Customer Love, utilizing live chat and internal resources as your secret weapons to proactively resolve product issues and provide proactive guidance to deepen relationships and product usage
- Learn Looker’s product at a deep level and help customers do the same. Learn what’s happening next with the product, and help customers prepare for the use of new features
- Go beyond the question being asked; understand how our customers define their own success with the product and help them work toward that success
- Proactively propose creative solutions to address customers’ business problems and goals
- Be a voice for our customers during internal discussions and projects at Looker. Represent their needs and struggles to help drive our products in a strong direction
- Monitor and identify trends in customer experiences. Work within the team and with other teams at Looker to give customers the information and tools they need to more effectively and efficiently support themselves in the use of the product
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- 2+ years of business experience - preferably in a SaaS customer success or data analysis role
- SQL savviness! Experience in a business setting is great, but new grads who have used/learned/taught themselves SQL will definitely be considered!
- An ability to navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects, gathering additional human resources for assistance if needed
- An ability to learn quickly to understand and articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- A strong motivation to work closely with customers to create the best possible experiences with Looker
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills – both written and oral – with considerable attention to detail and the ability to present and influence
- A love of data and how companies can use their data to solve data access, usage, and visualization challenges
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, particularly in complex technical situations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
- Four year university degree (or equivalent)
- Must be authorized to work in Ireland without visa sponsorship from an employer
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a complete data platform that offers data analytics and business insights to every department, and easily integrates into applications to deliver data directly into the decision-making process. Over 1,600 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, IBM, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter have trusted Looker to power their data-driven cultures. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, First Round Capital, Sapphire Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn
or visit looker.com
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage you to join us in changing the way businesses use data.