As an Outreach Specialist, you will be responsible for building meaningful relationships with bloggers, influencers, website managers, and more. You’ll collaborate with developer, designers, and data driven marketers to develop and execute outreach strategies that grow our distribution footprint with a data driven approach.
We’re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world’s best software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development.
We’re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world’s best software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development. The founders have built apps used by 300M users, ported video games to FPGA’s, and designed silicon lasers. Gigster is backed by Andreessen, Greylock, and Y Combinator and has grown rapidly since our launch 18 months ago. You must live in San Francisco or be willing to relocate - we'll cover moving costs.
We’ve built software for flying cars and robotic restaurants, shopping and travel recommendation apps, delivered lawyers, doctors, and baked goods on-demand, designed social networks for families and roommates, and powered everything from shipping fleets to EEG research and genetic testing. Join us as we reinvent software development.
• Find, build and maintain relationships with content creators, bloggers, social influencers, and website managers.
• Make sure that all outreach we do is effectively, adds value and is prioritized to achieve highest impact.
• Ensure all communication is compelling, effective, and human. In particular we favor crisp and succinct communication.
• Take a data driven and analytical approach to your work to consistently measure and improve your work.
• Passion for the Gigster mission.
• Proactive about taking ownership of initiatives and challenges as they arise and taking responsibility to drive them to resolution.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
• Able to balance scrappiness with organization so you can maximize your results.
• Value execution over style.
• At least 2 years experience doing outreach.
• Fastidious about details.
• Metrics driven with the ability to consistently set and hit targets.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a gift for crafting highly effective emails.
• Familiarity with standard SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Scrapebox and SEMRush.
• An analytical mindset and comfort working with data to do analysis, spot patterns, improve performance and continuously improve performance.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Gigster.