Lumosity is an online brain training program with over 85 million users and 4.4 billion games played. We aim to help members worldwide to unlock their full potential, feel more confident and live their best lives. Lumos Labs is located in the SoMa area of San Francisco.
As a Product Manager - Training XP at Lumosity, you will be charged with building new products and features that engage our customers and grow our business. You will break down complex problems and use data to inform decisions. You will be part of a product team that strives to create tools that give every person the power to understand and improve their cognition.
Your specific focus will be to drive product initiatives that capitalize on one of Lumosity’s greatest assets: its data set. With over 87 million users 4.4 billion cognitive gameplays, Lumosity has an unprecedented opportunity to give its users insights into their brain training experience and cognitive performance. Through close collaboration with design, marketing, engineering, science, and quality assurance, you will develop products and features that are enjoyable, beautiful, and intelligent.
- Own the delivery of product initiatives that give Lumosity users deeper insight into brain training and cognition
- Use data to understand how users engage with our product and define hypothesis-driven product development that drives growth goals
- Identify key success metrics, prioritize objectives, and provide a clear execution path for your team at all times
- Capture learnings from successful as well as failed efforts, and share them with the rest of the organization to help broaden our understanding of our users
- 3+ years of experience in product management, management consulting, or similar fields
- An analytical and metrics-driven work ethic
- A proactive, entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
- Experience analyzing data and arriving at actionable recommendations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational and analytical skills to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Deep interest in working for and learning about consumer internet companies
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, math or business-related field
- Bonus: Professional or academic experience in cognitive science, neuroscience, or related fields
- A collaborative culture where promotion from within is encouraged
- Competitive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible PTO — take the time off when you need it
- Equinox gym reimbursement (or $ towards the gym or classes of your choice)
- Catered lunch 4 times a week, fully stocked kitchen & snacks, and dinner if you work late
- Weekly happy hours and bi-monthly movie nights
- Game room with Smash tournaments, tons of board games, ping pong, chess, and Legos
- Team off-sites (past excursions include archery, rafting, indoor skydiving)