You will support Méliuz by:
- Writing, or helping to write, e-mails to our beloved clients;
- Helping to manage our e-mail database;
- Bringing our teams together through in-company communication;
- Helping review all content before publication.
- Knowledge on spelling and grammatical rules desired;
- HTML (basic knowledge);
- Familiarity with digital marketing and e-mail marketing tools;
Ongoing undergraduate degree in Social Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Literature or related courses.
Don't forget to add to your CV previous pieces and projects (even if they were school projects) and a link to your portfólio, if you have one.
- Internship bursary of R$ 800,00;
- Transport and food subsidy;
- Health plan;
- Casual dress code: you can come to work in your shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops…
- Relaxed work environment, with a pool table and video-games;
- Flexible hours.