You will support Méliuz by generating:
- Landing pages, a/b tests, and optimizing conversion;
- Newsletters and e-mail marketing;
- Pieces for Facebook Ads and Google AdWords;
- Graphic material for advertising;
- Presentations and infographics.
- Ongoing Design, Advertising, or related undergraduate course;
- Knowledge of graphic design software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc);
- Good understanding of composition, colours, typography.
Don't forget to add to your CV previous pieces and projects (even if they were school projects) and a link to your portfólio, if you have one.
- Internship bursary of R$ 800,00;
- Transport and food subsidy;
- Health plan;
- Casual dress code: you can come to work in your shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops…
- Relaxed work environment, with a pool table and video-games;
- Flexible hours.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Méliuz.