At Yumist, we make delicious, homely meals easily and quickly accessible through the use of technology and a sophisticated delivery infrastructure. Backed by a strong proof of concept, we are now looking for stellar folks to join us in the exciting journey that lies ahead.
A unique blend of food, tech and logistics, there's tons to learn and contribute at Yumist. We are searching for people with a strong sense of ownership, a never-say-never attitude, those who will go the extra mile and most importantly, have loads of fun while doing this.
Relevant Links forYumist:
What's expected from you
- Lead the Central Kitchen operations at Yumist, Gurgaon as an Executive Sous Chef
- You will support Executive Chef for building the Kitchen team and setting training and operating standards for the Yumist Kitchen
- You must possess the ability to quickly and authoritatively delegate job tasks to a large staff.
- You will be expected to be a hands-on chef in the kitchen, and besides leading the daily operations, would also be expected to lead the menu innovation and menu engineering, which would be a constant at Yumist.
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards across Kitchens
- Specialize in Indian cuisine, with relevant experience across cuisines
The ideal candidate
- At least 4 years of Hands-on Kitchen Experience
- More than 2 years of experience in Bulk kitchen – preferably flight kitchens.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership; someone who does not expect hand holding
- Has lead a sizeable team of kitchen staff previously
- Expertise in Indian cuisine. Any other cuisine would be a bonus
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive salary. However, do not apply if you want to join just for the money.
- Equity on offer if / when we absolutely love you
- Pleasure of working with one of the most promising food start-up in India
- Closely working with the founding team, who bring with them significant experience in the fields of F&B and technology.
- Pleasure of working with kickass team (Life@Yumist)