iboss Cybersecurity provides solutions that protect thousands of enterprises, service providers and government networks against a new age of cyber-threats. Our game-changing platform with innovative architecture is backed by over 80 patents and patents pending, and chosen by over 4000 enterprises worldwide to increase their security postures. This has made iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the market.
The Network Operations Manager is responsible for Office/Data Center implementations and standardization, with a focus on increasing and managing network reliability through subject matter expertise.
- Design and manage security solutions, including firewall, and network intrusion detection systems
- Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, and UPSs.
- Manage the stability, integrity and operation of the network infrastructure. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, communication links as well as the monitoring and management tools required.
- Provide technical oversight for the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, communication links and monitoring programs.
- Analyze and resolve communication problems between the data centers and customer sites in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage DevOps group that automates build, configuration, deployment/upgrade of our software productions in AWS, and other production environments.
- Bachelors in computer networking, engineering, computer science or other technical field and 8+ years’ experience.
- Expertise with Cisco products, Checkpoint firewalls, Intrusion detection, F5 Load balancers, network address translation, Dell switches.
- Experience and expertise in DevOps Scripting/automation.
- Excellent implementation skills using industry best practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of advanced networking protocols.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental and more
- 401K with company match
- Competitive paid time off policy with company paid holidays
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Catered lunches every Friday and free snacks
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer