iboss Cybersecurity has been dedicated to arming organizations with the technology they need to defend against today’s most advanced and complex threats. This is the cutting edge of security with focuses on mobile technologies, cloud innovation, data protection and behavioral defense technologies. We are experiencing rapid growth and are backed by Goldman Sachs. Along the way we’ve achieved over 80+ technology patents and a customer retention rate consistently above 98.5%.
Sales Operations Specialist
This position is responsible for processing sales orders, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
The duties and responsibilities listed below describe the essential functions of the job, which include but are not limited to:
• Process sales orders
• Provide sales and product support
• Process Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Enter sales orders data into ERP, prepare and issue invoices, enter and track shipment transactions and communicate status to customers
• Interface with several departments in all matters related to order processing, tracking status and account maintenance
• Provide additional support as directed
Education and Experience
• Education: BS/BA degree in Business, Sales Management, Accounting, or equivalent combination of education and entry level work experience preferred
• Must have 1-2 years hands-on experience in sales support
• Must have 1-2 years hands-on experience in sales order entry and book keeping
• Must have 1-2 years customer service experience
• Must have 1-2 years’ experience in processing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Knowledge & Key Attributes
Meticulous attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills, ability to multitask and work in a team orientated environment. Ability to problem solve and willingness to immerse yourself in time sensitive projects. Must be a self-starter, self-motivated; possess outstanding business acumen and self-discipline. Must have a strict code of confidentiality. Computer Skills: Moderate to High Proficiency in use of ERP systems, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and PPT.
Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
401K with company match
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Company paid holidays
Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
Fantastic quarterly company events
Free catered lunches every Fridays
Casual dress attire
Onsite gym access
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
This position is not currently open to employment sponsored visas. This will disqualify the candidate from the position. We are only considering US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and TN holders at this time.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at iboss.