Helpchat is India’s biggest All-in-One app that helps users get more things done from a single app. This could be anything from booking a cab to ordering food at your doorstep, from buying deals to finding best offers & coupons, from recharging your phone to paying bills online, from personalized news to reading your horoscope in the morning, and finding content to share on WhatsApp. Helpchat has partnered with the likes of Ola, Uber, Jugnoo, Zomato, Little, Nearbuy, CouponDunia, MySmartPrice to power these services.
We are a 200+ people company with offices in Bangalore, New Delhi and Mumbai. Check out our mobile app here:
We've raised Rs.100 crore from Sequoia Capital in May 2015 to build Helpchat as the go-to All-in-One App
Roles and Responsibilities:
Associate Category Manager will take responsibility and assist in creating a successful business category such as Cabs, Recharge, Bill Payments, Food Delivery, Online Shopping etc., right from the blueprint to complete execution.
This role is an intersection between strategy, analytics and operations.
Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Understand the service/market - Current products/services available in the category, their market positioning, gaps in market, current landscape and future projections
- Understand the consumer - Who are the target consumers, what are their needs
- Understand the service provider - What they need, how to grow their business
- Improve Product – Coordinate with the product management to transfer customer knowledge in order to facilitate quick feature-releases
- Day-to-day fulfillment – Coordinate with the product, vendor, marketing and the operations team for getting the fulfillment done for the category. Basically, use the Helpchat mantra of “Whatever it takes” to keep the ball rolling.
- Tracking and Reporting- Track fulfillment data and create reports to share with different teams. Come up with process improvements based on insights from the data.
- Identify trends and patterns in data and help the company gain actionable insights from data.
- Monitor and Improve Key Business Metrics – Coverage, Retention, Transactions, Growth, Revenue, Expenses and Margins.
- Marketing - Work with marketing team to create relevant and targeted campaigns, including creating discounts, BTL activities and social-media.
- B.Tech/Graduate from a top-tier college
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in analytics
- Prior experience of SQL is preferred
- Ability to take ownership and drive things,
- Should be highly data driven, have strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Should have an iterative approach - build hypothesis, experiment, collect data and improvise
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.