OneDirect is looking for a Backend Developer having 1-3 years of experience. We are looking for people who love technology, want to work at a product company with real revenues here in Bangalore.
OneDirect is an Enterprise software company in the Customer Experience Management space. The Social CRM product is leveraged by over 75 large Enterprises in India like Indian Railways, Kotak Group, HDFC Bank, Dominos, Snapdeal, Pepperfry, Ola, Makemytrip, Daikin, etc. to manage online customer experience.
A Sequoia capital backed venture with a team of around 100 people and headquartered in Bangalore. We have offices in Mumbai and Delhi as well. Visit www.onedirect.in for more details.
Why should you join?
- We have a complex stack and use a lot of technologies (so learning curve is steep) - nginx + tomcat + mongodb + mysql + memcache + node.js + faye + rabbitmq + java + j2ee + Android + Couchbase+ NoSql + Zookeeper + Jenkins + Chef
- Get to work with smart and passionate people
- Build something of lasting impact for Indians
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and build applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- Provide technical and thought leadership for the development team
- Strong knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Spring/Struts/Hibernate. Should have worked on Advanced Java
- Excellent in Design patterns, Data Structures
- Should have a problem solving approach
- Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
- Hands on Linux or Unix