Job Title: Merchandising Executive – Danish/Swedish
Reporting to: Content and Merchandising Manager
Contract/ Permanent : Permanent
You are an experienced digital content and merchandising specialist, who will work in the Digital Merchandising team, to support ecommerce activity online in Demark and Sweden and across our European range.
You will work across the Digital team to co-ordinate and execute a promotions and merchandising plan to support Digital and wider business objectives.
- Manage and record the merchandising content on the home page and department and category pages.
- Responsible for the delivery and quality of copy, images assets and execution of Digital merchandising content.
- Responsible for providing merchandising and linguistic support to the wider Digital team.
- Responsible for proofing copy and identifying improvement opportunities on the live sites.
- Efficiently prioritise, schedule and manage online content and merchandising workload to meet business deadlines.
- Assist with the execution of campaign and promotional strategies set by the Digital Commercial team and the wider Smartbox business.
- Assist in continually optimising the purchase and product interaction paths by ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of all products, image assets and content.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Activation teams to assist in planning online promotions and campaigns.
- Work closely with the Market Managers to activate product promotion and online marketing messaging.
- Coordinate with wider business teams to ensure that merchandising of website coordinates with print and online marketing channels.
- Excellent writing skills in Danish and/ or Swedish, ideally both, to native standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in ecommerce/Digital Marketing or Linguistics would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of coordination and execution of merchandising/ecommerce initiatives in an ecommerce environment .
- Strong creative copywriting and translation/linguistic skills.
- Working experience with website content management systems (Magento)
- Creative ‘eye for detail’
- Self-starter with strong communication and project management skills.
- Some experience of commercial (sales) reporting and analysis in Adobe/Google Analytics or similar analytics tool.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Professionally proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience of using design software e.g. Photoshop, InDesign a bonus