Job Title: Role: Sales Administration Coordinator
Contract/ Permanent : Permanent
Job Purpose: Responsibility for supporting the sales order admin team across the group.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supporting the supply chain function to ensure customer sales orders across Europe are processed and delivered efficiently – including : Managing of Customer orders end to end using various order capture media (EDI / CRM / Email / Ticket system etc)
- Creating/gathering forecasts and planning for roll out periods and all others the events Push/Valentine’s day …
- Coordinating planning for all the events
- Proactively analyzing the customer portfolio with the sales team to ensure deliveries meet customer requirements, taking into consideration the customers’ current situation (stocks, best sellers).
- Creating/gathering forecasts for roll out/event periods.
- Dealing with all post sales issues such as short-shipments, returns, credit notes, etc via ticketing system.
- Analyze measures and implement action plans to continuously improve results according to department objectives.
- Actively work to reduce logistics costs linked to delivery inefficiencies. Keep continual alignment with Processing and Warehouse to achieve this.
- Responsibility for master data (customer) integrity.
Essential Competencies/ skills :
- 2-3 years’ experience within a sales/supply/order processing environment is essential.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Languages: Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages; French, Spanish,
- Experience with Order Management / ERP systems essential (Navision / SAP / AX etc)
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages and database programs. Intermediate Excel skills.
- First-rate communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent work quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet company targets.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to lead a team.
- Proactivity, flexibility and adaptability.
- Initiative and openness to learn new skills and/or take on additional responsibilities
Other jobs at Smartbox Group