Digital Marketing Head
About the role:
Appster is the world’s leading Accelerated Execution Partner® for Technology Entrepreneurs and Disruptive Enterprise. VALIDATE. FUND. BUILD. GROW. We help de-risk product validation at every stage of the software development lifecycle.
Founded in 2011 by our founders (then aged 18 and 19) Appster now has over 350 employees across 4 continents and plans to hit $100m in revenue by 2020.
Vision: Build a Development Hub for the Greatest Ideas and Innovations in the World
Primarily Appster works with disruptive startups to help them build incredible products. We work together to founders raise capital, product development, growth hack and gain clients traction whilst providing a software platform that assists founders de-risk execution and build more successful startups.
For enterprises we help solve the innovator’s dilemma problem by offering ready-to-scale product development teams that don’t need to deal with internal politics, shifting priorities and that are able to drive innovation into any firm facing potential market disruptors.
What We’re Looking For You to Do:
- We’re seeking a strong digital marketing manager with serious runs on the board to work closely with our founders to scale our digital marketing efforts globally and drive new levels of ROI.
- We’re looking for a hacker at heart that can do A LOT with a little and run a lean but highly effective team. You are a numbers geek and believe that nothing is proven or true without the data to back it up.
- You are very good at data analysis & use spreadsheets A LOT
- You love to run experiments and growing something by 1000% in a quarter is the norm.
- You are incredibly ambitious and believe you have the hunger and ability to grow and scale Marketing Ops to support a 100m run rate.
Work with the mandate to build the marketing engine of Appster from a $20m run rate through to $100m a year business.
Full stack management of all facets of our online lead generation engine: PPC, social, content and website management. You’ll manage a 7 figure annual budget to aggressively acquire new subscribers, leads and customers for a market leader.
Manage our lead nurturing and marketing automation systems (Hubspot), you’ll work to extend our lead scoring, re-targeting and personalisation efforts to maximise ROI.
Extend our content marketing engine with a focus on earned and owned media recruiting and managing a team of writers, editors and designers.
Extend our DisruptiveStartups.org event globally attracting celebrity entreprenuer and startup founders to speak.
Extend the outbound marketing campaigns to target angel investors, venture capital firms and executives at challenger brands.
- Potentially drive user acqusition for our new SaaS platform Appster.io launching shortly.
Things we’re looking for in a candidate:
- A strong understanding in technology sales, particularly focusing on software or consulting sales
- Experience working in a growth environment, our executive team includes people who’ve grown small companies into large companies and can operate in high-stress and high performance roles.
A strong culture fit, you are somebody that gets results but don’t take yourself too seriously. You can see more about our culture here.
Good Knowledge of :
- SEM/PPC (Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Marketing Automation/Lead Nurturing/Email Marketing (Hubspot)
- Content Strategy
- Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Revenue Reporting (Bizible)