Client is the company that provides turn-key solutions in the field of Embedded devices, Network and System architecture.
• Lead team (~ 5 QA engineers) for projects related to testing/verificationof firmware for network routers.
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
• Lead and mentor QA team members.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
• Iterate with different teams — sales, software developers, architects, project managers, vendors.
• Manage office network, virtual servers (VmWare, ESXi, VirtualBox).
• Deep knowledge and proven experience of the Network Protocols (L2/L3) ,
• Good level of written and spoken English,
• Proven ability to creates test scenarios/scripts and identify various data conditioning requirement for initiatives,
• Experience of managing QA team (~5 members) ,
• Deep understanding of the software development process
• Experience with project Defect/Tests Tracking tools such as Redmine, JIRA, TestRail
• Experience in configuration of Cisco or some similar network routers via CLI,
• User experience in Linux, ability to configure servers (like Syslog, RADIUS, Samba etc)
• Experience with traffic generators such as IXIA/Spirent or software Ostinato/PackETH/CatKarat
• Competitive salaries;
• Challenging projects;
• Occasion of business trips (Israel and other countries) ;
• Welcoming atmosphere;
• 24 working days paid vacation
• medical insurance;
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Workforce Source.