Client is the company that provides turn-key solutions in the field of Embedded devices, Network and System architecture.
• Education: B.Sc in electrical engineering.
• At least 6 years of experience in board design for CPU / Packet processors, serdes, MII / GMII, DDR2/3, I2C, SMI, PCI-e, Ethernet, DC/DC
• hands-on experience in schematics design, layout support and production release of complexboards
• Solid understanding of digital logic, high speed signal integrity, power circuitry, and logic design techniques.
• Experience in Orcad capture. SI software — advantage.
• Experience in Test equipment such as Scope, Signal Generator, power.
• Experience in leading a board design project from start to end with minimum boards cycles.
• Experience with EMI, RFI — Advantage
• Experience in CPLD
• Languages: Fluent English, Hebrew — priority
• Competitive salaries;
• Challenging projects;
• Occasion of business trips (Israel and other countries) ;
• Welcoming atmosphere;
• 24 working days paid vacation
• medical insurance.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Workforce Source.