Picture yourself helping the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. As an Account Manager, you’ll champion our award-winning software to support existing business with global companies and earn significant financial rewards in the process. This role gives you the ability to advance your career at a company that is high growth, firmly established and an industry leader.
SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business’ ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Benefits of This Sales Position
- Join a high-growth company that rewards individual sales performance and provides a strong compensation package with uncapped earnings, accelerators over plan and monthly and quarterly sales incentives.
- Sell proven technology that produces measurable customer results and is continually being expanded with innovative, new products.
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that’s incredibly supportive of sales, led by a proven executive leadership team.
- Make strategic sales contributions that will have a significant impact on the company’s trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
- Receive ongoing professional development and training to help you elevate performance and professional growth.
Specific Sales Responsibilities
- Prospect new companies, increase penetration across divisions within existing clients, and build long-term business relationships in transaction and enterprise deals.
- Consult with clients on enhancing their applications and recommend SmartBear software that best meet their objectives.
- Institutionalize SmartBear’s software solutions as part of customers’ software development processes.
- Interact with and obtain visibility into all SmartBear departments to achieve sales.
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Invest In Our Employees - We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
- Open and Collaborative Environment - We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun, and successful environment.
- Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development”.
- Invested Leadership Team - Our executives have a proven record of success, are passionate about the success of the employees and the company, and are focused on supporting the sales organization.
- Ideal Location - We are conveniently located in the heart of Galway, overlooking Galway Bay and steps away from the vibrant city centre and Eyre Square’s emerging tech start up scene.
- Strong Benefits - Robust annual leave and public holidays, health insurance, and pension.
- Community Service and Philanthropy - SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combatting homelessness.
- Thought Leader and Innovator - SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC, and other premier organizations.
SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth culture and environment, with an established, financially strong, 300 employees across six global locations company. We provide leading companies with the technology to help them build some of the greatest applications, high performing websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We work with companies such as Google, Disney, Apple, jetBlue, Johnson & Johnson, and leading venture-backed start-ups (as well as 25,000+ other companies). We have a community of over 4 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Please visit smartbear.com for more information and where you can find out the origin of the SmartBear name.
Qualifications for Account Manager
- 1-5 years inside sales experience and carried a quota
- Bachelor’s Degree