Key Functions of Role:
The Insights team at LinkedIn has an ambitious vision: To create research & data-driven insights to power the world’s most effective sales & marketing. Insights Analysts empower our sales teams and customers with world class data driven insights. LinkedIn has the most powerful data set on global professionals and we are looking for someone who is excited about unlocking the potential in this data to impact the world.
You will need to be able to create compelling, impactful and actionable insights, be able to understand the business impact and communicate the results to the sales team and the customer.
- Writing efficient SQL queries to extract the necessary data.
- Provide customized analysis for our most valuable prospects and customers
- Design and deliver high quality presentations with compelling data driven narratives.
- Understand Linkedin’s Marketing Solutions and customer activity.
- Build cross-functional consensus for operational improvements and partner effectively with other teams
- Consultatively manage requests from sales and account management teams
- Provide expertise on LinkedIn’s many data sources and the extraction of data
- Collaborate with sales or account management team on analysis design and presentation
- BA/BS degree in maths, marketing, statistics, economics or related quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in analytics or consulting
- Experience with data analysis, SQL and relational databases
- Excellent verbal communication, writing, data analysis and presentation skills
- Experience in the technology industry providing actionable insights to customers
- Experience in digital media landscape
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint/Excel
- Experience with data vizualisation (Tableau)
- Experience providing actionable insights to internal customers
- Experience with web/UX design for data vizualisation
- Extremely well organized and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests for information simultaneously
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.