Customer Training Specialist
The Learning and Performance Solutions (LAPS) team within Global Customer Operations (GCO) promotes a culture of amazing service by training and developing our support representatives to perform and continuously improve in their roles. We function as a global horizontal department that supports the needs of multiple service verticals within GCO at various regions.
The core of the Customer Training Specialist role involves the design, delivery and upkeep of highly engaging trainings to a variety of audiences on content ranging from technical tools to advanced soft skills, within multiple training formats / modalities (ILT, VILT, blended learning).
Training Content: Design and deliver highly engaging and effective trainings on LinkedIn’s culture, history, organization, products, processes, technical tools and systems, and advanced soft skills
Core Audiences: The core audiences for these trainings can be newly hired customer service representatives, tenured customer service representatives, and possibly leadership / management, located across global regions.
Training Formats: Design and deliver these training both in Traditional Face to Face Instructor Led Training (ILT) format as well as more scalable and flexible Virtual Instructor Led Trainings (VILT) formats utilizing virtual classroom environments such as Cisco WebEx Training Center, blended / flipped classroom methodologies, self-paced learning, E-learning assets, etc.
Learning Asset Design: Design highly engaging learning assets, such as E-Learnings, self-paced assignments, assessments, job aids, teaching aids, multimedia visual aids, reference materials, etc. to support learning at scale.
Training Evaluation: Identify and clearly define success / outcome / ROI metrics for trainings and utilize for continuous improvement. These are to include quantitative metrics such as measured behaviour changes and post training NPS scores as well as qualitative feedback garnered through post-training listening / feedback sessions.
Product / Process / Tools Knowledge: Maintain strong working knowledge of LinkedIn’s products, features, tools and processes.
Business Partnering: Build and maintain trusted partnerships with business partners, customer-facing staff, and cross-functional groups, providing regular communications and updates.
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas (or combination of): ILT, VILT, Facilitation, Training, Program Management, Coaching, Communication, Presentation, Organizational Development, Change Management.
- Fluent in written and conversational English
- Travel may be required up to 10%-20% to LinkedIn sites in Dublin, Bangalore, Singapore, San Francisco, CA and/or Omaha, NE.
Learning Theory: Strong knowledge of adult learning theories with proven ability and skills to style-flex as needed based on a variety of situations, individuals and audiences.
Instructional Design Methodologies: Knowledge of design methodologies for assessing learning needs of organization (such as ADDIE).
Learning Tools / Systems: Familiarity with learning management systems such as Cornerstone, as well as design tools such as Articulate, Camtasia, SnagIt, Captivate, etc. Exceptional presentation skills utilizing a variety of communication mediums to transpire LinkedIn Culture.
Training Certifications: Certification to deliver Insights Discovery, Strengths Finder, and similar training programs a plus.
- Proven experience creating and delivering formal or informal technical, nontechnical and product, soft skills, trainings using a variety of training methods and technologies with demonstrated ability to style-flex as needed based on a variety of situations, individuals and audiences with strong soft skills.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder relationships and establish strong partnering and trust with the business
- Must be a go-getter with great initiative and the ability to deliver and drive results with great autonomy and independence. Thrives in a dynamic environment, embraces change, and consistently identifies the highest value actions / strategies and executes on them efficiently. Must be able to organize and prioritize across multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Additional language will be a plus
- Passion for LinkedIn’s vision and transforming the customer experience. We dream big, we have fun, and we get things done. Must be a culture champion that strongly represents LinkedIn’s values as you will be the face of LinkedIn for our new talent - and talent is our top priority at LinkedIn!
Note: This role is based in Dublin, Ireland. You must have a valid EU work permit to apply for this role.