Strategic Support Associate
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Strategic Support Associate to join our team in delivering an excellent experience for some of our larger enterprise customers. In this role, you will be the customer’s point of contact for LinkedIn product information and support. You will be responsible for effectively resolving and escalating customer issues while also ensuring customers are utilizing our solutions and tools to meet their hiring objectives.
- Provide dedicated support to LinkedIn Talent Solutions clients
- Collaborate with Strategic Support Partners to provide the best member experience
- Work with a small book of accounts and within a queue-support model with specific daily targets on client satisfaction, responding to clients in an effective and efficient manner
- Analyze and understand clients and their businesses to provide consultation of products/features, answering all product inquiries and questions
- Conduct phone calls with admins and license holders to answer inquiries, provide technical assistance and best practices in regard to license functionality
- Establish effective working relationships with managers, cross-team members and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
- Ensure that all issues are escalated appropriately to the correct internal departments and management
- 4+ years of experience in account management or recruiting
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Experience working in Internet companies
- Experience in technical and product support/troubleshooting
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills