LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an experienced sales performance consultant to join our team in creating high-impact sales effectiveness learning solutions for our Marketing Solutions Organisation.
- Partner with Head of Sales Effectiveness (SEFF) and EMEA LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS) Leadership team to vet and build the Sales Effectiveness strategy for the EMEA Region.
- Partner and build meaningful relationships within LMS and other lines of business to further align Sales Effectiveness strategy with key business priorities.
- Partner with sales management and sales reps across LMS to uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch, and measure.
- Drive sales training programs both as a speaker and facilitator for internal offerings.
- Serve as an internal consultant to other SEFF team members and ability to provide mentorship to others.
Advise on core knowledge and skill tags to drive adaptive learning technologies.
- Partner with internal subject matter experts (insights, solutions, product, sales management, reps) and external vendors to execute against EMEA LMS priorities and plans.
- Program Manage cross-functional efforts with multiple, when required, to effectively execute against defined plans.
- Design and develop Sales Effectiveness solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual. eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & coaching tools) to improve upon the way we sell to the Enterprise and C&E markets.
- Build templates and program approach toolkits for other teams to leverage programs across the organization.
- Proactively manage the full development life-cycle from inception to delivery of a sales enablement learning program.
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and ROI of solutions.
- Partner closely with Sales Operations and Insights to measure the impact of Sales Effectiveness solutions.
- Measure the impact of Sales Effectiveness solutions and pivot (or continue) based on results.
- Willingness to travel ~30% of time.
Experienced in developing training evaluation methods including developing reaction-level surveys, building assessments / tests, and conducting behavioural measurement techniques for determining the impact of training programs.
Experience working with Cornerstone onDemand
- Accredited Insights Discovery facilitator and ability to map individual and team preferences to drive stronger client relationships.
- Firsthand experience in driving sales training and broader Sales Effectiveness programs for multiple European countries; track record in working with sales teams across different European markets and locations.
Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (Articulate, Captivate, Brainshark) and web-based meeting tools (WebEx, LiveMeeting, Go-to-Meeting, etc.) to create instructionally sound learning programs.
- Strong public speaking skills.
Expert in implementing learning technologies and tools including Qstream and CommercialTribe.
Ability to conduct a training needs analysis to determine the right set of training objectives and identify the root cause as well as target levers for behavior change
- Presenting and reporting training results through data collection, analyses and excel formulas
Autonomously lead annual planning to achieve states/agree impact
Master’s level degree in behavioural science or organisational psychology
- Leader and facilitator in building Sales Coaching programs for Sales Managers.
- Track record of piloting and implementing learning technology programs in a fast-paced disruptive high-tech environment
- Outstanding communicator capable of driving alignment between sales teams and executive leadership as well as management team members across sales enablement programs.
- Expert in building Sales Effectiveness programs for sales professionals in a leading technology company.
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with senior level sales managers
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Demands excellence in their peers and teams.
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed.
Expert in MS Office applications - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google for Work applications
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.