LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
As a Key Account Manager at LinkedIn Sales Solutions, you are the go-to business sponsor at LinkedIn to some of the world’s most important companies. You will use your strategic social selling skills to educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of Sales Navigator. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your key customers as strong and successful as possible. You'll gain cross-functional experience working with multiple parts of LinkedIn’s business: Operations, Marketing, Support, Consulting, Analytics, etc. And, you'll see a clear impact you’re making in our business and LinkedIn as a company.
- Understand how Sales Navigator can be used by our customers and make compelling recommendations for additional investments in LinkedIn
- Build account plans for your named accounts (~10) to understand key decision makers, org charts, current investment, product utilization and new revenue opportunity
- Understand where the regional opportunity exists in each account and work closely with your Relationship Manager to coordinate a strategy for expanding the account
- Coordinate and delegate a cross-functional team of subject matter experts and other sales professionals to support your accounts
- Plan out your activities and meetings to ensure you are focused on your largest opportunities
- Build and deliver product ROI analysis to your key clients with support from cross-functional teams
- Run a quarterly business review with all your key clients to understand their key company initiatives, review product utilization, provide key updates on LinkedIn and our expanding portfolio of solutions, and sell solutions that will address key corporate initiatives
- Grow the revenue from the named accounts by 50-100%, through upsell on renewals and by identifying and closing new multi-million dollar business/product contracts
- Use Salesforce.com every day for tracking activities and, most importantly, forecasting
- Communicate with the Executive and the Product team about what you are hearing from the market and, when appropriate, push the organization to think about what we need to develop to stay competitive
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical experience in Sales
- 7+ years experience in Enterprise Sales
- 5+ years of experience managing Enterprise accounts in net new and expansion environment
- Passion for social selling and LinkedIn
- MBA degree in a related field
- 10+ years in quota carrying roles selling Enterprise SaaS solutions, CRM platforms, or software product solutions, or complex solutions
- Successful track record of reaching and/or exceeding goals
- Proven experience managing both directly and indirectly through influence and alignment
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on account strategy plans, structure complex deals, manage multiple strategic partnerships and develop business to support growth
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and sales targets in a high-growth/fast paced environment
- Experience selling, presenting to and influencing EVPs, C-Level clients and end-users (in the same sales cycle) in both individual and team sale environments
- Superior strategic and analytical and negotiating skills and ability to present complex topics in a way that is simple and easy to understand
- Experience managing large, complex accounts in net new and renewal environment
- Proven success in selling brand new, disruptive technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills