Sales Development Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sales Development Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by developing and qualifying revenue opportunities. You will be a frontline manager of sales development representatives focused on building corporate sales pipeline and achieving individual, team and regional quotas. You will partner closely with marketing on demand gen programs and campaigns and collaborate to develop the corporate sales strategy and drive key initiatives to achieve sales objectives. Responsibilities
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive roles
- Lead through LinkedIn’s culture and values—be a culture carrier
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through inbound demand generation
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- 3+ years of experience managing an inside sales or sales development team in an Internet or SaaS company
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to develop talent
- Ability to build pipeline and achieve revenue targets
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.