LinkedIn is looking for an energetic, detail oriented Integrations Architect to work closely and effectively with LinkedIn’s Global Sales Systems Development and Operations Team. This individual will interact closely with Solutions Architects, Salesforce.com Administrators, and Business Analysts to effectively design and deploy projects of varying size, duration and complexity. This role provides interesting, varied work that will deliver significant impact on LinkedIn’s Global Sales Organization by providing automated solutions to make them more productive and successful. This role requires effective communication and well-architected solution design.
- Design well-architected solutions using batch integrations and real-time/event-driven integrations to satisfy unique business requirements
- Demonstrate strong Architectural and Design Concepts
- Deliver and document technical solutions aligned to business needs
- Ability to provide advice on best practices and alternative approaches to the team and business users
- Maintain, debug, and coming up with performance improvements on existing integration processes
- Run integration testing, as required, in order to identify and remedy potential problem areas
- Design Proof of Concepts as new applications and systems are introduced
- Coordinating with offshore to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Responsible for health and well-being of the Boomi application and resolves critical support issues as they occur
- 5+ years of experience with automated integration
- 5 + years experience with Salesforce.com required
- Experience with an integration platforms such as Boomi, lnformatica, Talend, Mulesoft required. (Boomi AtomSphere Developer certification a plus)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or experience
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.