LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to help our internal Talent Acquisition organization leverage technology to hire the world’s best talent for LinkedIn. As part of the HRIT Talent Acquisition Technologies team, you will be responsible for supporting and enhancing HR applications, and will be a key technology partner and advisor to Recruiting, HR, and other teams across the company.
This role will be a liaison between internal customers/business owners, technical resources, cross-functional partners and third party vendors, focused primarily on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and related recruiting technologies. You will surface and clarify business and technical requirements, recommend technical solutions, lead application upgrades and enhancements, drive implementation, and provide overall application support.
- Contribute to the creation of TA Systems strategy along with platform and architecture designs for LinkedIn’s internal recruiting applications.
- Partner with application owners, users, and stakeholders to develop requirements for requested enhancements.
- Manage, maintain and configure Applicant Tracking System(s) and additional related technologies.
- Define and measure key operating metrics for stakeholders on the status of the systems sustenance.
- Define application improvement opportunities by conferring with internal customers; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Recommend technical solutions, taking into account priorities and tradeoffs, and drive alignment among stakeholders.
- Build and execute detailed implementation plans, including design, build, QA/test, deploy, and support components.
- Support technical troubleshooting, escalations and product enhancements with vendors and technology partners.
Lead and support technical communication and training...
- Leverage cross-organizational relationships to get work done efficiently and effectively.
- BA/BS degree in business information systems, computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise business systems.
- 3+ years of experience managing vendor relationships.
- MA degree in business information systems, computer science or related field.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems.
- Solid understanding of Talent Acquisition processes, workflows and measurement.
- Highly independent; can own and drive substantial, complex tracks of work.
- Strong collaborator; can engage and influence partners and stakeholders across the company.
- Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences.
- Experience with product development / custom development.
- Have delivered SaaS solutions for enterprise functions.
- Familiarity with US and Global data privacy laws and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Experience working with third party vendors, and supporting quarterly engagement reviews.
- Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence (BI) reporting.
- Experience with project management and software project deliveries.
- Experience building and integrating with internal HR applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, teamwork and troubleshooting skills.