LinkedIn Talent Solutions Growth and Lifecycle Marketing, 2017 MBA Intern
Who we are:
LinkedIn’s mission is to connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 433+ million members. This is a role in LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions (LTS) business, which is revolutionizing how employers find and attract top talent.
Simply put, LinkedIn Talent Solutions enables talent professionals to be more successful. This internship is part of the LTS Growth and Lifecycle Marketing team, which focuses on reaching our audience at scale by building and running best-in-class global campaigns.
The LTS Growth and Lifecycle Marketing team is looking for an MBA intern to help grow our global business. In this role you will be responsible for driving, executing, and managing global campaigns.
Excited by challenges, seeking opportunities to apply creative problem solving and test new digital marketing strategies to drive measureable results with the goal of growing the business.
A proven solid understanding of marketing principles and practices across digital channels including paid search, display, mobile, social, and owned web properties.
A responsible, organized, self-starter, who thrives in collaborative environments and loves working with global teams and cross-functional partners.
Serious about the work you do, you don’t take yourself too seriously.
Work with a team of seasoned marketers to drive global, multi-channel marketing campaigns that address all stages of the customer journey.
Contribute to multiple stages of the campaign lifecycle (strategy, build, launch, analyze, optimize) across SEM, display media, native ads, paid social, SEO, and more.
- Set KPIs and benchmarks for all tactics and program (with validation of manager), gather analytics and metrics for reporting and assemble post mortems and reports.
- Collaborate with global partners and stakeholders to drive maximum scale and impact of campaigns.
Use data-driven insights to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations; lead execution of optimization plans.
- A student currently enrolled in an MBA program and returning for your final term or year following the summer internship
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Students must have the ability to participate in an 11-12 week summer internship program
3-5 years experience in marketing roles at a B2B technology company
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills. Forecasting experience is a plus!
- Proficiency using web analytics solutions to create reports/dashboards and drawing actionable insights (Google Analytics or other solutions such as Webtrends and Omniture).
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done.”
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills; ability to influence others and drive decisions.
- Have a good sense of humor… work needs to be fun, after all.
- Some experience in B2B marketing using Salesforce.com.