Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1,300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of theFortune50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
Meet our Sales Team!
A dynamic, motivated, and high powered Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best enterprise sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about social media and showing major corporations how it can impact their business for the best, when they have the right infrastructure.
- You will earn incredible money. We are prepared to bet that our commission plans will pay you more for the same revenue as you deliver today.
- You will be selling a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands there are
- You will be part of a world class sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
What You’ll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stake holders and influence them in a positive way.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals.
- You are hugely curious will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment.
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none.
- You’ve got 4-8 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical.
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your prospects. You thrive in a fast paced environment.
You'll Know You're Successful If….
- Your colleagues in departments such as solutions consultancy, success and services enjoy working with you – they look forward to being partnered with you.
- You don’t even hear a whisper of unhappy Clients, meaning you’ve sold the right thing in the right way.
- Your leaders sing your praises across our global offices
- And of course, you deliver results, are in the running for our President's Club and are earning in the very high 6 figures (dare we say 7?)