Meet our Product Support Team!
The most important criteria for joining our Product Support team are:
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced and highly collaborative environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Both attention to detail as well as the ability to see the high level view
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Fluency in social media platforms
What You'll Do
The Product Support Manager is responsible for managing a team of product support engineers to provide first class service and post-sales support to Sprinklr’s customer base. The successful candidate will be experienced in leading and developing a 24x7 support team within an enterprise SaaS product environment.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Daily evaluation of metrics and communication/monitoring with team leads to discuss and affect team performance
- Setting clear objectives, evaluating progress and instilling a high performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Working closely the the Product Support management team to suggest ongoing process improvement, problem resolution and workflow improvements
- Managing the team and individual performance, technical and skills development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the Sprinklr products
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in customer support, and 2 years experience managing a team of product support engineers
- Strong technical background and ability to speak to engineers, developers and end users.
- Ability to effectively communicate with direct reports, peers and senior management
- Experienced and conversant in SLAs and ticket severities
- Diligent in generating and interpreting support metrics, and suggesting process improvements based on this data
- Able to groom team-members to help them grow to the next level.
- Confident, professional and courteous communication with customers
- Experience with international customers a plus.