Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1100 employees strong, valued at $1.2 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why from the very beginning Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first of its kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office. And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What You'll Do
The AVP, People & Places (P&P) will be responsible for creating a team with clear definition and structure, uniform standards of operation, and alignment with larger business objectives.
This individual will maintain a strategic perspective of the organization and process-minded perspective of the function. They will ensure our HR house is in order in a way that drives operational efficiency, makes global services more consistent, and is flexible to business changes.
This leader has the desire and ability to be hands on operationally and will passionately direct the team in creating a solid HR foundation that is future focused and culturally tailored. Under this skilled individual’s lead, the P&P function will generate organizational capacity that allows for focus on driving the business forward.
The AVP, People & Places will have overall responsibility for the People & Places Services function across the APAC /UAE region working alongside the leaders for Recruitment and for Learning & Performance - all reporting directly to the EVP, P&P. The scope of this role includes the core functions of:
- People (HR) Services
- Office Services and Facilities Management
- HRIS and all related systems
- Compensation and Benefits
- Local compliance
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of employee engagement across the region as measured by attrition and survey data
- Create and nurture a team of passionate people who can deliver a world class service whilst having fun
- Lead the development and execution of the P&P strategic plan, create initiatives that support our businesses strategies, and promote a unified company culture.
- Manage the day to day activities of the local teams for recruitment and training teams
- Develop a comprehensive approach to opening offices in this region inclusive of local regulatory understanding.
- Craft & implement policies that benefit and add value to the organization and employee.
- Build out an integrated living approach which encompasses employee satisfaction and local giving strategies so that all employees feel connected and cared for.
- Ensure that we have the requisite office space for each location and that it is fit for purpose against our future needs.
- Help define and develop a competitive compensation philosophy with innovate programs and practices to implement that philosophy for this region.Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in all employment related aspects of the organization with thorough knowledge of all regulatory requirements in each of our locations.
- Support projects to continually enhance team processes, effectiveness, and productivity and encourage Sprinklr’s learning culture.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; Master’s degree is preferred.
- 7+ years senior operational leadership experience across a large number of diverse people globally. Ideally with P&L experience. Experience of running a HR function is NOT required.
- Ideally have experience in building international teams for a technology company.
- A “startup person” who is hands-on and can make things happen without a vast support staff.
- Experience in building a world class shared services capability and building out the supporting infrastructure to enable scale (processes and systems).
- Excellent business, market and quantitative acumen, enabling effective data leverage and the translation of business objectives to performance requirements.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and the ability to influence and engage with a variety of stakeholders of various backgrounds and levels.
- Demonstrable change management execution experience as well as workforce transformations.
- Cleary identifies priorities while being able to manage multiple projects and a high volume of HR transactions.
- Willingness and ability to travel to Sprinklr sites globally.
- A sense of humor.
- You are passionate about creating a culture of service excellence across multiple disciplines.
- You flourish in faced paced tech environments with frequent software developments and changes.
- You like the challenge of a creating from scratch and like to be part of a growing and changing team.
- You can look beyond the surface of problems to understand root causes and build agile programs that have longevity.