Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1,300+ employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
Since 2009, we’ve been building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What you’ll do
This Sprinklrite will be integral to the success of Sprinklr’s customer-facing teams. As a part of the global operations team, s/he will become a bridge between multiple departments, creating strong partnerships to drive improved efficiency and growth at Sprinklr.
What are your responsibilities?
• Partner with the sales team to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including sales team performance, pipeline conversion, cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value of customers
• Develop financial models and analyses for business partners to support optimal sales and marketing decision making
• Support the continued development of Budgeting, Forecasting, Operational Planning and Modeling at Sprinklr
• Communicate initiatives and goals with Senior Management Team
Who you are and what makes you qualified
• Bachelor's Degree with one or more years of experience in a corporate finance, operations or consulting role
• Ability to communicate with business owners from around the organization, creating strong partnerships with other teams without direct reporting lines
• Comfort working with and condensing large amounts of data into digestible, actionable information for leadership
• Most happy working on a wide range of cross functional projects
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• Experience with salesforce.com considered a plus
You’ll know your successful if…
This Sprinklrite will be the respected voice of operations for our partner divisions while becoming ingrained in a range of ongoing initiatives including improving sales efficiency, forecasting and global territory planning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Sprinklr.