The Sponsorship Department is seeking an enthusiastic, upbeat and polished Administrative Assistant to support the Vice President of Sponsorship. By overseeing administrative aspects of the Sponsorship Dept. at New York Public Radio, the Administrative Assistant will enable the Sponsorship Dept. to run more efficiently and support the mission of New York Public Radio’s programming efforts.
The Sponsorship Dept. at New York Public Radio is responsible for raising approximately $20 million dollars annually and is comprised of a 33 member team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to become familiar with Sponsorship sales at a national content publisher and major cultural non-profit and work side by side with the Vice President of Sponsorship.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Project Management for a variety of initiatives that involve cross departmental collaboration, ensuring timelines are met, and clear communication with all departments and stakeholders involved.
* Provide support for Sponsorship cultivation; assist with the organization of Sponsor events.
* Schedule meetings, organize agendas and materials, and oversee action plans and follow up for various projects and initiatives.
* Manage a complex calendar for the Vice President, prepare materials in advance of meetings for the VP and arrange travel.
* General departmental support for the Development office including: sorting mail, answer phones, organization of weekly timesheets and creating agendas for weekly meetings.
* Process expense reports, invoices, oversee credit card expenses and receipts as well as other related documents.
* Liaise with Sponsors.
* Support colleagues in other areas of the Sponsorship Dept. when needed.
* Additional duties and special projects as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university
* 2-3 years of experience with an ad sales or marketing
* Demonstrated success with multi-tasking and project management
* Experience providing administrative support for high level executives
* Proven experience working in a fast paced environment, preferably at a New York media company
* Experience with Salesforce and/or ad management systems a plus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at New York Public Radio.