Fundraising Campaigns Data Manager
NYPR is seeking a Fundraising Campaign Data Manager to report to the Senior Director of Membership. The FCDM will serve as the point person for all fundraising activities and requests associated with NYPR’s new CRM: netFORUM Enterprise. This is a new position at NYPR, which until recently outsourced most of the duties associated with the role.
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
• Designing queries, reports in support of NYPR’s ongoing fundraising efforts, initially under the direct supervision and guidance of the SDoM, and ultimately taking a lead role in defining business needs with regard to queries, reports, file pulls and dashboards.
• Scheduling tasks and ensuring that deadlines associated with delivery and receipt of data from NYPR’s many fundraising associated vendors are met.
• Leading and managing the Membership team’s weekly production meetings for direct marketing, including setting agendas and managing and prioritizing follow up on issues and routine tasks.
• netFORUM Enterprise user support, and training.
• Documentation of standard operating procedures as related to fundraising and netFORUM.
• Develop new strategies to maintain clean and accurate data in NYPR's CRM, netFORUM.
The FDC must be highly skilled in setting priorities and aware of the changing nature of NYPR’s fundraising business. H/She must be extremely detail oriented, and able to exercise of good judgement in implementing policies and business practices involving NYPR’s CRM and data associated with fundraising. A minimum of two years’ experience working with a membership/fundraising CRM, in a mid-range to large non-profit organization is required. Because this is a new position at NYPR, the best candidate for the job will be a self-starter with the vision to help the organization maximize how we collect, use and maintain data in our new CRM.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s degree – required
• 2+ years’ experience working with one or more fundraising CRMs or membership databases – Required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Products including Word, Excel, Access - Required
• Effective oral and written communication skills - Required
• Ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously – Required
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, - Required
• SQL, Database tools – Preferred