Med Help is changing the way people approach and manage their health through top mobile apps and the biggest online health community. We partner with some of the best names in healthcare to deliver simple, supportive and accessible designs. We’re looking for an Interaction Designer to join our mission to help people live healthier lives.
You will have the opportunity to have a real impact on someone’s life through the designs you create and the products you help launch. Read some of our reviews for our Sugar Sense diabetes app and see some of the impact we have had: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sugarsensediabetesappblood/id880725347?mt=8
You're a passionate, detail oriented and creative professional interested in people’s health.
You obsess over product design and enjoy staying up to date with the latest design trends. You love to imagine elegant, effective and delightful solutions. You have extreme attention to detail and are meticulous about how you communicate and document your designs. Above all, you care deeply about your work and how it will impact millions of users daily.
You thrive in a team oriented, productfocused environment. You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
- Work side by side with product managers to research and design elegant interactions and visual designs for web and mobile
- Quickly create and iterate on designs using wireframes and lowfidelity comps
- Deliver clear, detailed and pixel perfect final design specs
- Collaborate with product manager and developers during the implementation phase
- Maintain consistency in terms of interactions and appearance across all web and mobile products
- 5+ years experience with responsive and adaptive design, as well as mobile design for iOS and Android
- A diverse portfolio and the ability to speak to your designs
- Impeccable and refined UI/UX design skills
- Deviceagnostic design sense and hatred for dark patterns
- Strong comprehension and appreciation for innovative use of typography, color, and layout for digital media
- Strong written and spoken communication skills; comfort presenting cohesive design approaches to nondesign audiences
- Expertise in Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other visual design tools
- Conviction to sell your ideas, prototype quickly, and iterate on feedback
NICE TO HAVE
- Ability to prototype your designs beyond static screens using tools like Principle or other means
- Familiarity with Android and iOS design patterns
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS and how they will be used to bring your designs to the web
- Background in user testing, user research, personas,
- Working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, mobile platforms, and other technologies as they pertain to visual design
- Strong illustration and iconography ability