PRIMARY EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVES
The Supply Chain Support Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Buying function of the Supply Chain Group. This role will support in the daily activities of placing purchase orders and tracking incoming purchases.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for placing and maintaining purchase orders to align material deliveries with production schedule.
- Track incoming purchase order receipts and flag issues for Buyer when corrective action is required.
- Process supplier credit applications.
- Insure system integrity, i.e. supplier lead times, standard costs, purchase order receipt date
- Maintain min/max volumes in database, re-order points, etc.
- Support Buying team with new product introductions around the areas of supplier sourcing.
- Participate in the annual inventory activity.
- Support Buyers in the generating and processing of RMA’s.
- Participate in corrective action requests.
- Coordinate return/disposal of waste and recycling materials.
- Insure performance metrics are sustained, i.e. Health & Safety, Quality, Delivery, Costs and others, and work to implement corrective actions
- Perform other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree and 4 - 5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge in sourcing and purchasing materials, experience in raw material purchasing preferred.
- Position requires someone who is self-motivated and proactive.
- Experienced in a manufacturing environment and use in ERP operating software a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be detail oriented, a quick learner, and a team player.
- Proficiency with MS Windows, especially strong in Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced with lean initiatives.
- Familiarity with ISO
- Military experience is a plus.
Behavioral competency Requirements
Drive for Results
Work environment (include physical requirements)
- Office work environment, occasional warehouse environment
- May have to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Some travel may be required between Revision facilities.
Revision Military provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revision Military complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.