This position is responsible for helping to manage a number of client engagements as well as providing support across all service lines for TMG Partners. Primary responsibilities for the role include:
- Participate in C-level client facing activities and preparation of the written reports and client presentations
- Provide project management oversight and direction across a number of clients
- Engage in the pursuit of upsell at existing clients and participate in the pursuit of new business
- Providing support for the development of intellectual capital during or following project assignments
- Conducting required research, market analysis, and some data gathering in support of client engagements
- Analyzing and compiling reports in support of executive development and coaching engagements
Required Skills & Qualifications:
We hire great people, regardless of any one specific qualification. However, ideal qualifications include:
- 1-3 years of management consulting experience, ideally in strategy with a specific interest in Human Capital
- Bachelor’s degree and graduate degree required (MBA, JD)
- Strong project management and client management skills
- Strong verbal and client presentation skills
- Strong writing and research skills
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively communicate project status
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in teams
- High level of initiative and responsibility with a dedication to quality
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Analytic & Writing skills: Individuals at TMG have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to articulate client solutions and communicate insights around leadership issues and organizational structures.
- Drive: TMG’s team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, enjoy a fast-paced environment and thrive in taking on responsibility.
About The Miles Group
The Miles Group (TMG) is a premier boutique leadership advisory firm. We help CEOs, board directors, and senior executives in large companies and organizations develop optimal talent strategies for executive performance, succession and corporate board effectiveness. Our work helps businesses develop C-level executives and teams for optimal success. Our clients span the globe and come from industries including Consumer Products, Industrial, Technology, Energy & Natural Resources, Financial Services, Life Sciences, and Airlines. We are headquartered in New York City and operate globally.