T3 is seeking a highly motivated Digital Media Supervisor to join our growing media team in the Austin, TX office and play a strong leadership role on our current media accounts as well as contribute to new business growth.
At T3, the Digital Media Supervisor oversees the day-to-day management of the planning, implementation and tracking of digital media campaigns ensuring that all points ladder up to support the strategic direction of client campaigns. The Media Supervisor serves as the primary client and partner agency contact and is responsible for the management and supervision of the day-to-day media team.
- Learns and understands all facets of the client’s business objectives and is able to translate into actionable media objectives
- Assists with the creation of campaign strategies and development and organization of media tactics to build a successful program
- Oversees all media plan implementation and execution to ensure proper set up for performance analysis on the backend (planning, negotiating, buying, trafficking, reporting, etc.)
- Checks work of planning team to ensure accuracy before providing to client
- Analyzes and translates campaign performance results into actionable optimization recommendations and presents insights to the clients on a regular basis
- Prepares and delivers presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Serves as the primary conduit between the media team, analytics team, clients and partner agencies
- Trains and develops lower level media professionals, identifying key opportunities for career development
- Develops and maintains a collaborative working relationship across all agency departments
- 5-7 years of media planning/buying and agency experience with a minimum of 3 years of digital experience
- Exceptional understanding of media fundamentals (buying models, calculating deliveries, interpreting MRI/comScore reports, etc.)
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Ability to think on your feet and identify solutions to address client needs
- Extensive client presentation experience (preparation of the content all the way through to presentation)
- Hands on experience with syndicated research tools (Comscore, Nielsen, MRI, eMarketer, etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience with ad serving platforms across display, search and social (Doubleclick, AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest self-service tools)
- Ability to identify, organize, prioritize and manage the workloads for self and junior level media staff
Nice to Haves:
- 1-2 years of experience managing lower level media staff
- Research study implementation and analysis experience, Market Mix Modeling/Attribution Study experience
- Experience with and knowledge of traditional media (OOH, print, etc.)
- Experience in the CPG or retail categories
T3 is one of the fastest growing independent agencies in the country, with a proven record of producing smart, innovative work. Our collaborative environment inspires great work, and has attracted great minds from some of the country's leading agencies and corporations. Maybe you'll be another?
T3 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.