We are looking for an experienced and collaborative Compliance Officer to strengthen our dynamic team of currently five officers.
You and the team oversee compliance within the company, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns related to the company’s licenses but equally within the organization.
You will be based in Stockholm, Sweden, and report to the Enterprise Risk Manager.
The role mainly:
- Proactively monitors, assesses, reviews, and reports to senior management and the organization, as appropriate, any upcoming gaming/gambling related regulatory changes on a worldwide basis
- Monitors and analyzes prospective future markets from a regulatory perspective
- Handles gambling licensing issues and other related compliance matters when entering new or regulated markets
- Acts as the liaising officer between the company and the regulatory authorities
- Identifies, creates and maintains the company’s framework of polices, instructions, and procedures to ensure compliance
- Provides education, training and support to the company on compliance developments and issues
- Passionate, hands-on, and takes own initiatives
- Efficient, flexible, and organized with the ability to work well and accurately under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand, analyze, and devise effective solutions that facilitate the business while maintaining best practices in compliance
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Has a strong sense of integrity
- Minimum University degree
- Minimum 3 years of compliance experience from the Gaming industry
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Any other language is a merit
If you agree with us that compliance is a way of doing business, please do not hesitate to apply for the position. We look forward to receiving your application in English with a personal cover letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in this position.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at NetEnt.