Tinitell is a technology company based in Stockholm, Sweden, creating the future of wearable phones for kids. Our belief is that communication should help us enjoy what’s important in life. We don’t want to keep children online with a great new app. We want to keep children offline with a great new device. If you think you can help us build Tinitell's brand through beautiful and meaningful communication, and learn how to take an idea from a sketchbook to an international market place, then we have a job for you.
We are looking to expand our team with a COO. To summarise the role inte one phrase: "the person who ensures that we ship excellent product."
We're looking for a fast learner who we enjoy working closely with. The COO is stitched into the entire company, and is dynamic and smart enough to grasp and drive each part of our business. You're highly proactive, intelligent, and have probably had dreams in excel. You're ambitious, lean forward, and are inspired by the prospect of building great companies.
The responsibilities listed below aren't necessary competency requirements from day 1. It's more important that you're a fast learner than a know-it-all from the start.
RESPONSIBILITIES - LOGISTICS: Tinitells are produced in the East and shipped globally. We do weekly meetings to ensure timely deliveries.
- Lead the development and execution of a long-term global logistics and distribution strategy
- Continuously improve Tinitell's supply-chain and operational quality
- Work with our Logistics Manager to control short and long term supply/demand/capacity needs and manage performance metrics across logistics chain
- Ensure Tinitell's conformity to regional export/import standards
- Ensure each Tinitell package comes equipped with a regionally compatible SIM card
RESPONSIBILITIES - SERVICE & SUPPORT: Customers from webshop and retail sales request returns. Our terms & conditions vary per sales channel.
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary engineering team to understand changing product requirements and impact on material and manufacturing needs
- Lead RMA process providing service and support for defect products
- Support sales team with contracts negotiations, logistic compliance, customized packaging, order placements and product returns
RESPONSIBILITIES - PROCUREMENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT: We manage suppliers that meet requirements in multiple markets.
- Procurement from and management of business relationships with manufacturers globally.
- Support team with project management in special projects
- Ensure Tinitell's conformity to regional certification standards
REQUIREMENTS - WE EXPECT THAT YOU HAVE/ARE
- 5+ years of industry experience (preferably from consumer tech)
- Experienced in negotiating with international suppliers, managing domestic and international partners (experience with Chinese suppliers is a big plus)
- A big plus if you speak Chinese
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical products
- Effective cross-organization communication, leadership, and strong problem solving skills with the ability to proactively foresee and manage risk
- Willing to help others when needed
- Self-directed (autonomous), creative, and maintain a high commitment to excellence
- Willing to travel internationally as needed
Tinitell is comprised of a small group of exceptional talents with a wide range of experience with industry leaders. We are creating new wearable devices and applications unlike any in existence, and are excited and passionate about Tinitell and future products. Tinitell for kids is just the beginning.
The team is dedicated to a work environment that is fueled by great ideas and a passion to make them real. We respect what each team member brings to the table, and support each other in a common cause. We thrive on creative conversation and collaboration, and are excited to add dynamic individuals to our team.
Tinitell offers competitive salary, equity, and a dynamic vacation policy.