AppNexus is thrilled to partner with WiTNY this year to reserve one of our technical summer internship spots for a WiTNY intern. AppNexus' mission is to create a better internet. We believe that a diverse workforce and inclusive culture will help us get there by supporting innovation and better business outcomes while helping us retain the best talent. If you are excited by a platform that can process 130+ TB of data and serve 45 billion ads each day, and you are looking to solve unique, complex technical challenges this summer, then AppNexus is the place for you. As an AppNexus technical intern you will spend 10 weeks in our New York City headquarters writing code, pushing it to production, and making an impact on one of our engineering teams.
About the summer intern program:
- New York City: Join 700 other AppNexians at our headquarters in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District. Worried about finding housing? We’re here to help!
- Significant impact: Projects are designed specifically for you to fit your interests and skills. Shape your own role and be a part of the team that is building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting and unique technical challenges to serve ads across the globe. Our interns are given responsibility immediately after completing onboarding.
- Robust onboarding: You will ramp up alongside your class of interns. Your first week will be spent with your class attending AppNexus University and Engineer Onboarding. Learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing industries and what it means to be an AppNexian.
- Performance management: We will manage your performance every step of the way and ensure you’re getting feedback in real-time. You’ll also have a formal mid-summer and end-of-summer review with your manager. Spend your summer immersed in life as an AppNexian and evaluate if AppNexus is the right place for you to join post-graduation.
- Mentorship: You’ll have a mentor assigned to you from day one. Your AppNexpert (AppNexus Expert) will help you acclimate to our company, meet people across teams, and ensure you have a fantastic summer.
- Events: You’ll participate in social and educational events that will help you get to know the other interns, give you the chance to meet our Executive Team, and learn as much as possible.
- Look forward to events like the annual Summer Field Day, Broadway shows, Mets games, Escape the Room, and more!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at The City University of New York.