KeepTruckin is looking for a capable digital marketer with multiple skill sets to contribute to our rapid growth. You will be responsible for KeepTruckin’s digital marketing strategy and execution across multiple channels, which include SEO, blog content, SEM, email and display advertising. This role will include identifying CRO tactics and ensuring proper marketing attribution. The ideal person would be meticulous about details, loves to track and report on every marketing activity, and has working knowledge on marketing tools.
• Identify and assign relevant topics to content writers for KeepTruckin’s Blog.
• Regularly publish and optimize content to promote SEO.
• Develop a process for identifying SEM keywords that can drive leads.
• Closely monitor our SEM campaigns to ensure the lowest possible CPC with the best possible ROI.
• Monitor the keeptruckin.com pages that are most visited to improve CRO
• Launch, monitor and optimize display advertisements across Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media channels.
• Create and publish monthly newsletter.
• Create customizable and trackable URLs with UTM parameters for tracking purposes.
• Proficient in formulating digital marketing strategies (content marketing strategy, SEO strategy, PPC strategy, lead-generation strategy, etc.).
• Brainstorming creative growth-hacking methods.
• Analyzing data, identifying growth opportunities, and shortcomings.
• Collaborating with management and internal teams to set up conversion goals.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at KeepTruckin.