Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1100 employees strong, valued at $1.2 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for a highly experienced and well-trained professional to establish a relationship built on trust with our new and existing clientele. This role will ensure that all of our customers' initial and continuing needs are met and exceeded during the deployment of our software and the services that come along with it.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Discover all of the requirements for new Sprinklr clients, to establish the success criteria for implementations
- Design and configure the appropriate solution, so that all requirements are met and that client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
- Complete the execution of the software deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the implementation experience
- Support our Services Managers/Directors to ensure optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 2-4 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation
- Excellent work ethic with a proven record of meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both French and English)
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Skilled in Excel and SQL (MySQL or other relational database)
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems